Sanguine 2 Sanguine 2

It took several years and the sequel to Sanguine is finally open to the world. As a fan of first part, I'm delighted. The game improves on all aspects while keeping original aesthetic and greatly expanding the game world.
Unfortunately such jewels are very rare these days.
Keep up the good work!

Volleyball at palms Volleyball at palms

The game is very slow and boring. The only distinguishing feature is day/night change. Characters are ripped from Kikoriki (Смешарики). English translation sucks.

LOGIC LOGIC

This game is called "Nim", not "Logic" - see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nim
There is nothing to think about - humans don't like to perform binary XOR operation.
Nim has the easiest AI to implement, even Tic-tac-toe is harder.
So here is half a star for your effort (graphics and music) - try harder, learn English (or find a decent translator).

Dark Soul Dark Soul

Excellent rail shooter - movements are smooth, artwork is great and music is ambient. However there are some minor drawbacks - due to large amount of monsters their sounds are a bit repetitive, so a slight variation would be good. After level 13 there is nothing I can buy from the upgrades, so it would be great if could upgrade even more. Some ocassional mini-bosses or some forks on the road possibly leading to the same exit, but with some tweaks would make the game even better. Apart from that - excellent job!
P.S. I think this game was made by Russian-speaking developers, due to label price for beast upgrades (Cena) and a strange tooltip for ammo (patrons!?). What is "glasses"? "ochki=points"? I would love to play the original Russian version (if such one exists) :)

CASTLE ESCAPE ! v1 CASTLE ESCAPE ! v1

I reley don't wan to say this, but I have to now. The game is so buggy...
- There is neither sound nor music
- Ugly black boxes around "Harry potter" styled text
- Inability to skip the intoduction scene
- The buttons "Play again" and "To menu" work the same
- Blocks on levels are placed unaligned
- Lava!? flow is jerky, and I can see the border line in the middle
- The main character is always flying near the floor
- Hit detection is really strange (the head is non-collidable)
- Fonts are inconsistent (The font alone can seem to look cool, but together with other elements it's a mess)
-Monster movement is jaggy- they teleport, same for introduction scene.
- Overall game looks like a patchwork without it's own style, even sprites and character names Dante and Virgil? Are you a fan of Devil May Cry?
- URLs are neither clickable nor copyable in credits
Even without this obvious bugs which create a terrible first impression - there is nothing unique about it to remember. Of course - making the game from scratch is hard, but the result is still disappointing. Game factory games look better, so why don't you use available solutions, flixel for instance ? As an end user - I doesn't really care how did you get the result - took a solution from the shelf or created your own code and tools from scratch. I see the result, and I don't like it.

Try harder next time.

macobex027 responds:

Thx for the Suggestions it really helped .. dont worry ill patch things up :) ill update it later for some minor problems of the game, yea im a huge fan of DMC :) how bout you? hehehehe

MINECRAFT: flash game MINECRAFT: flash game

It's pretty dumb

I'm tired of clicking but nevertheless I got all ingredients and made a cake. I can't see any connection between the mine and cooking a cake. I think even monkey can play this game. It has no sense. You should try harder :)

Little-Rena responds:

And yet it's still better than any game you have made!

Ultimate Assassin 3 Ultimate Assassin 3

Simple and challenging

However there are two things which make guards seem dumb:
1 They ignore blood trail while searching.
2 They shoot through other guards and even through target, never ever hitting them as by some kind of magic.

Removal of mission timer is the best feature.